Saturday, July 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Mum!

CME was quite cool today, had this Money Sense talk, quite interesting, but a little boring also. After that, ate lunch with secret people again! Table-Tennis..competitions, then played doubles! Like finally! Haha, Mindy Mindy Mindy(: Played with the guys, woohoo! Mindy & I were a little pissed during table-tennis. Forget it. Just yeah, make me got headache, its so weird. Like I can feel my head pounding, like..I dont know ~

Reached home, showerd, did the magic tricks Belo thought us, then..left home for Downtown East, Hei Sushi. I didn't know my sister could eat sooooooo much! She ate like I don't know how many plates manz :/ Okay, had a full dinner.

Went Mindy's house downstairs after dinner, to take my Amaths TB back. Just now, when bus-ing home with Mindy & HM, we talked talked talked till I forgot about my TB, so yeah..met her downstairs, told her that I told my family about ~. Caused me to eat panadol that white big one somemore. Tsk. K, nvm. Oh, beside her block there, Wu Shu practice, & I saw K. Wei Jie! Surprisingly. Hahaha, coolness (:

Reached home, did my Amaths homework and Egeog homework! [: I gotta start revising A&E Maths! Tests next week!

Bus-ing down to Parkway tomorrow, cause I wanna go there early to get something!!!!

Okay, tired. Goodbye!